Rimmel Eye Shadow in Black (be very careful with eyeshadows when filling in brows. They pick up color quickly, so use a light hand and sparingly use color)
1. After doing your foundation, prime your eyelid.
2. Paint on the flash color over the entire eyelid, not extending past the crease. Paint a thin line beneath your eye too.
3. Very important! Set the flash color with a white eyeshadow or else it will crease. Pat the color into the paint above and beneath your eye.
4. Using a liquid liner pen (you get the best wings),
5. Using the Aqua Liner pencil, draw a thin line in the crease of your eye, extend the line to connect the line above your lid in a v shape. Blend the line into your crease.
6. Apply false lashes and
You’re set! Not as hard as it looks! Get ready to turn some heads!