Friday, July 15, 2011

BTM - Selita Ebanks

I was able to meet and do makeup for the supermodel Miss Selita Ebanks the other day.  Goes on my list of exciting days of my life :)  I've always loved her and she's so beautiful, inside and out.  Such a sweet girl!  Anywho, she was in Phoenix to help kick off the PepsiMax, MLB "Field of Dreams" contest.  Her reps contacted me about doing her makeup and I jumped at the chance!  She didn't need much, she's naturally very pretty, so I just wanted to make her eyes pop! 



Here's what I used:

Foundation, Contour
Temptu S/B airbrush makeup

Cheeks
MAC Warmth of Coral blush (I love this blush!!!)

Eyes
MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked (all over lid up to crease)
MAC eyeshadow in Mystery (outer corner of eyelid and crease)
MAC eyeshadow in Rice Paper (highlight)
MAC Fluidline in Black (upper lash line)
MUFE #04 (lower lash line)
Bourjous Kohl and Contour Pencil in Black (waterline)
MAC waterproof mascara

Brows
MUFE Waterproof Brow Gel

Lips
Rosebalm Salve


Here's a video of her speaking about the event.  You can really see her makeup :)

No comments: