Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MAC Semi Precious Collection - Dark Indulgence Eyeshadow


I've done a lot of shopping at MAC in the past few weeks (too much) and I'd been waiting for this collection to come out.  The eyeshadows and blushes looked divine!  When it finally hit the stores, I rushed over to play with all the colors.  As it turns out, the only eyeshadow I had to have was Dark Indulgence (dark jade green) and the only blush was Warmth of Coral.  I liked the lip colors too, but I already had some like them.  The eyeshadows all looked gorgeous in the pot, but not so much on the skin.  The blushes and skin finishes were all beautiful, but they looked a little ashy on my skin tone.  I'd been looking for a great coral blush and found it with this collection.  I love it!  Anyway, here's an LOTD using the Dark Indulgence eyeshadow and Warmth of Coral blush. It makes a great smokey eye!

Products Used:

Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC43

Cheeks
MUFE #17 (contour)
MAC Warmth of Coral mineralized blush

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced eyeshadow in In the Buff (highlight)
MAC Dark Indulgence eyeshadow (all over lid up to crease, lower lash line)
Too Faced eyeshadow in Label Whore (crease)
Hard Candy Take Me Out liner (waterline)
Fake Lashes
Lorac Liquid Liner Pen
MAC Zoomlash Mascara

Brows
MUFE #17

Lips
ELF Super Glossly Lip Shine in Goddess

3 comments:

Makeup Insider said...

I ADORE THIS! Amazing texture on those shades! And those colors are to die for. Really good :)

I just published a post about some Marc Jacobs/Michael Kors goodies! And some other stuff :) http://makeupinsider.blogspot.com/

smathianas said...

wow this look is amazing on you!

Rachel Bush said...

Thank you!