Friday, July 1, 2011

Photoshoot with Mark and Erica Preview

I did a shoot two days ago and Erica Little and Mark Sachet.  This is my second time working with Mark and can no longer count with Erica lol!  She wanted to do a very colorful, candy and glitter themed shoot and anyone who knows me know I'm totally down with that.  The night before the shoot I was trying to think of an easy way to get candy to stick to her face and came up with this:

I put elmer's glue over scrapbooking borders and jewels that had a sticky back and then pour the sprinkles over it, let it dry overnight, and ta da!!  They worked amazingly well!  Mark did an awesome job photographing Erica's fierceness...she always brings her A game.  By the end of the shoot I was covered in glitter, sprinkles, and colored sugar.  Mark's poor floor :)  Here's a preview pic of the final product:
Tons more than that...we did three looks and got tons of awesome photos.

No comments: