Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LOTD14 - Raspberry Crush

I loved this lip/cheek stain from Stila because of how bright it was. It's very pretty, especially for summertime.  Sadly, when I wore it for the day, it collected and got darker on my inner lip making it look like I had drank a bunch of red Kool Aid, lol.  It might have been because I put a lip gloss on top, but I'm not sure.  It was still lots of fun to wear and is a beautiful color!

Products Used:

Foundation
MUFE Face and Body #618
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus (Medium Dark was making me much darker through the day, as mineral powders tend to do)
Cheeks
MUFE #17 (contour)
Bobbie Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar

Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Greed
Too Faced New Smokey Eyeshadow Collection in Firefly (inner 1/3 of upper lid, highlight, lower lash line inner corner highlight)
Too Faced New Smokey Eyeshadow Collection in Cloves (blend with Firefly all over lid up to crease)
Too Faced New Smokey Eyeshadow Collection in Up in Smoke (crease, lower lash line)
Lorac Liquid Liner Pen (upper lash line)
Urban Decay EyePencil in Bourbon (waterline)
MAC Zoomlash Mascara

Brows
MUFE #17

Lips
Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner In Perfect Nude
Stila Lip and Cheek Stain in Raspberry Crush
Hard Candy Clear Gloss

1 comment:

Lynnette Houston said...

Love those broze and gold colors!