Monday, September 12, 2011

LOTD 20 - Deadmau5 Meowingtons Hax Concert

I loooovvveeeedddd this look I did for the Deadmau5 concert in Vegas.  I wanted it to be fun and flirty, but still elegant since the concert was at the Cosmopolitan.  Once I got there, I figured out it didn't matter how ritzy the place was, Vegas people are gonna dress the way they want.  You think I would have known that since I grew up there lol.  Whatever, I loved my makeup and outfit and it was a great group of people no matter how crazily they were dressed.  The music was amazing, the light show phenomenal, Deadmau5 knows how to put on a show.  I was in front of the stage and in front of the speaker the entire time...I thought I was going to be deaf by the end of the show...but I loved feeling the air from the speakers as the wobble of the bass shook my entire body and at times, caused my heart to skip a beat....I love music.  But enough about music, more about makeup, my other love :)  Since I knew I was going to be dancing all night (and I really was 10 p.m. - 3 a.m., in heels!!!!) I used my airbrush for my foundation and blush cause I knew my other foundations would sweat off, rub off, melt off...they just wouldn't cut it for that night.  And sure enough, even through all the dancing, jumping, and sweating my makeup stayed put and I looked flawless all night!!


Products Used:


Concealer
Make Up For Ever Corrector Palette # 4, color used was middle color #16

Foundation
Temptu Silicone Based Airbrush Foundation in Shade # 6
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus (to set)

Cheeks      
Temptu Silicone Based Airbrush Foundation Shade  #8 (contour)
Temptu Silicone Based Airbrush Blush Shade #44 (Nectar, blush) and S/B Highlighting Shade # 54 (peachy pink, mixed in for a highlighting glow)

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion original
NYX White Cream Base (makes colors pop, all over lid up to crease)
Too Faced Eyeshadow in White Lie from the Smokey Eye Collection (inner corner of eye, lower inner corner )
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Junkshow from the 15 yr Anniversary Palette (blended with white up to crease, out to outer corner)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout from the 15 yr Anniversary Palette (lightly blended into outer corner, crease, lower lash line)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vanilla from the 15 yr Anniversary Palette (highlight)
MUFE Aqua Eyeliner Pencil in Black (waterline)
Lorac Liquid Liner Pen in Black (upper lash line)
Fake Lashes glued on with Duo Lash adhesive in Dark
Jewels under eye glued on with Duo Lash adhesive in Clear
MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara

Brows
MUFE #17

Lips
Too Faced Perfect Nude Lip Liner
Miliani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Diva


Here's a pic of my outfit...kindof hard to see because of the flash, but it was black retro flare leg jeans, a hot pink sequin tank with a plain white half shirt over top, and a wore patent black heels.  Love!


And here are some pics I took at the concert.  I really liked Deadmau5 before, but now I loooovvvveeee him and his music!  Incredible show!  Fun crowd!





No comments: