Friday, September 9, 2011

Make Up For Ever and Sephora Haul

One of the most exciting parts of my Vegas trip was visiting the Make Up For Ever boutique at the Venetian!  It has every MUFE product and accepts pro discount!!  No waiting for it to show up in the mail and I can play with products there :)  It's attached to the huge Sephora there, so, of course, I had to see what they had too.  I needed skin care products and I'm obsessed with Ole Heneriksen skin care.  Their products have worked wonders with my skin. And most of them smell like oranges...delicious!!  I also stopped by MAC while I was there.  Didn't buy much, just a few cream liners from the MAC Me Over collection.

Anywho, here's what I bought! 


Sephora - Ole Henriksen skin care kit containing Reveal the Truth Serum (amazing serum, i love vitamin c serums and this one makes your skin look and feel fantastic.  And it smells like oranges), Sheer Transformation Cream (great for fading pigmentation, super light and sheer moisture, perfect to put makeup over), and Invigorating Night Gel (haven't tried this one yet, the other two I've been using for months, but I'm excited to use it).  I also bought their Ultimate Lift Eye Gel (cools, lifts, and fades dark circles, love it!). 

Make Up For Ever boutique - I had ran out of their Sens' Eyes makeup remover, so I had to get that (amazing makeup remover, great for sensitive eyes, not oily, can go right back over it with makeup), Concealer Palette with green corrector (my most often used out in AZ), HD Primer (just the original one, no corrector colors, great primer for the skin, makes skin silky smooth without too much slip), Smokey Lash mascara (I needed mascara and this one doesn't flake or raccoon my eyes), 3 Aqua Liners in Diamond Turquoise Blue, Iridescent Electric Purple, and Iridescent Fuchsia (highly pigmented, high precision, waterproof liners...I will own them all one day.  Such gorgeous color and they DO NOT MOVE!!), and a black flat puff (I use it when applying makeup to keep my fingers from smudging makeup).

MAC - Cream Liners in Blacktrack (always used, standard in my kit), Dark Deversion (loved the color) and Dark Envy (loved this color too).  Nothing else from the MAC Me Over collection held any interest for me.

Not too shabby.  I also stopped by Inglot...didn't buy anything cause I ran over me makeup budget already (whoops), but really wanted too lol.  Gives me something to look forward to next time :)

No comments: