Friday, September 2, 2011

What do I bring with me to Vegas???

I going on a much needed vacay for a week to the fabulous Las Vegas (my hometown)!!!  While there, I'm going to Identity Festival at Mandalay Bay and Deadmau5 concert at the Cosmopolitian!!  Super excited for both, but since I'm going to do my makeup extra fun and funky, I have to bring extra makeup with me...plus I'm staying for a whole week...I just want to bring lots of makeup :)  Here's what's in my makeup bag for Vegas!!


Concealers:  MUFE camouflage cream palette #4 (usually don't wear concealer unless I want to look extra fancy...Vegas is the perfect place for that)

Foundations: Bringing my airbrush!!!  I plan on dancing all night long and don't want to sweat off my foundation, so I'm bringing my airbrush and my Temptu silicone based foundations.  That's only for party time though, regular foundations are:
MAC Studio Fix Plus Powder (when I'm lazy but want coverage)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (more coverage, out to dinner)
MUFE Face and Body (everyday wear)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (sets airbrush or studio fix fluid)

Cheeks:
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar (favorite blush/highlight)
MAC Warmth of Coral Blush (second favorite)
Too Faced Candlelight (highlight)
MUFE #17 ( contouring)

Eyes:  I always bring tons of eyeshadows...not necessary but fun and I'm ready for any event
Urban Decay Primer Potion in original and Greed
Too Faced Glitter Glue
NYX eyeshadow base in white
Urban Decay 15 year anniversary palette
Too Faced Smokey Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Exotic Intense Shadows in Petals to the Metal and Poison Orchid
Sleek Makeup Palette in Acid
Urban Decay's Naked Palette
MAC Eyeshadows in Dazzlelight, Retro-Speck, Shroom, and Crystal (all highlighters)
Euro Blending Cake in Neon Rainbow
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in cottage cheese, milk, and yogurt
MUFE Aqua Pencil in Black
MUFE Aqua Liner in Diamond Lagoon Green
Studio Gear Cream Liner in Black
Lorac Liquid Liner Pen in Black
Urban Decay Lash Primer
MAC Zoom Fast Lash mascara
Covergirl Eyelights mascara in Black Pearl

Lips
Urban Decay Lip Primer
Covergirl Lip Perfection Liner in Seduce
Too Faced Lip Liner in Perfect Nude
Stila Lip/Cheek Stain in Coconut Crush and Raspberry Crush
Lorac 3D Multiplex Lipgloss in Cliche
Stila Shimmer Luxe Gloss in Sunlight
Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Fashion Diva
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Flirt

Extras:
Olay Filling and Sealing Treatment ( for lines under my eyes)
Urban Decay De Slick Powder (mattifying... it's hot out)
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark and Clear
Fake Lashes
Crystals (for around my eyes)
Eye Drops (for dry, red eyes...)

Can't wait to post all my Vegas looks!!!  Stay tuned!!!


 Yes it all fit!!!



1 comment:

ghadeer said...

loooooooooooool am surprised that its actually fits