Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Was A Peacock for Halloween

I saw this awesome costume for Halloween to be a Peacock and decided to make it myself.  I had so much fun making the costume, decorating our house for our Halloween party, and doing my makeup I had to share!  Here's the how-to on my makeup:


Products used:


Foundation
Smashbox Studio Skin

Cheeks
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
Matte dark brown contour color

Eyes
UD Primer Potion
Lime Green Pigment (inner corner of eye, top and bottom)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Deep End from 15 year anniversary palette (middle of eye to outer corner, top and bottom)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Evidence from 15 year anniversary palette (crease top of eye, outer corner of bottom lash line)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vanilla from 15 year anniversary palette (highlight)
Lorac Liquid Liner Pen in Black (thin line upper lash line)
Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner in Soy (waterline)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Diamond Turquoise Blue (upper lash line)
Glue on Fake Lashes

Brows
Matte Dark Brown Eyeshadow

Lips
Ultraflesh Lipcolor in Fragile




Here's a few pics of my costume that I made.  Hubby was supposed to be an exotic bird collector ;)


Here's a few pics of my house decorated to Halloween.  I go all out on parties.  Too much fun not too :)  Happy Halloween!!




 Ghost Cookies hehehe!

1 comment:

Fakhra's said...

awwwwww u look so cool, lovely dress and yea impressive decoration. can i have some cookies please...... ;)