Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year and Resolutions!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year celebration!  I can't believe it's already 2012!!!  This year has flown by and has been filled with many happy memories and accomplishments.  I established my own business and it's doing wonderfully, my hubby and I bought our first house, and we got pregnant for the first time.  2012 is sure to bring many more joys plus a new addition to our family that I can't wait to meet! 

I have so many resolutions, all for different aspects of life...pre baby, post baby, business related.  I want to test shoot a lot before April, and not buy as much makeup as I did last year (yeah, right lol).  I also want to continue to build my business and book as much as I can before and after baby Sofi arrives.  I can't wait to see what this year brings!!!

 Happy New Year from me, Stephen, and Sofi bump :)  Who else has a list of resolutions???

No comments: