Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Special Effects Overglaze Polish


I'm obssessed with my nails right now after using this polish.  So shiny, dazzling, and gorgeous!  This set comes in three different types, The Donmar Collection, The Old Vic Collection, and The Wyndham Collection,which is the one I bought.  I think it was around $20 at Sephora.  You can use the overglaze top coat over any polish color to create this metallic foiled looking effect, but I used the polish it came with.  I love, love, love it!!!

I used Butter London's Nail Foundation as a base coat, followed with two coats of Nails Inc Teal Black Kensington Polish (came with the set), 2 coats of The Wyndham overglaze top coat (came with the set), and a coat of Butter London's Hardwear Top Coat.


Polish with no Overglaze Yet

No comments: