Monday, January 2, 2012

Vegas Make Up For Ever Boutique and Sephora Haul

Whenever I go to Vegas I have to hit up the MUFE boutique inside the Sephora at the Venetian.  Everyone there is soooo nice, plus Backstage pass discount woot! woot!  And they carry everything...pro products as well as everyday makeup products.  Everytime I walk in and am greeted they ask, "Need any help today?"  My answer is always, "I'm ok, thank you." and I start loading up my basket.  They always laugh and say, "You're a makeup artist aren't you?"  Hehehe.  Love it.  Here's my lastest splurge...

4 HD Foundations, shades 117, 118, 120, and 123...the shades I go through most on clients in AZ
4 HD Blushes, shades 3, 5, 7, and 8...haven't used them in my kit yet, but have been dying to try them.  These shades were the most popular.
HD Exilir...great for hydration...gotta have it
2 Star Powders in 916 and 951...I love both of these shades and with Valentine's Day around the corner...you'll see them in LOTD's
A Glitter in #8...really cute pink glitter...again Valentine's Day

From Sephora I bought...

Nails Inc Special Effects Overglaze Polish in the Wyndham collection...looks so pretty, I obssessed with nail polishes...you'll see this in an NOTD tomorrow.
Illamasqua powder blush in Morale...such a pretty color...I had to have it for me :)
Illamasqua pure pigment in Static...L.O.V.E. it!  Pretty metallic white pigment with a pink sheen.  Gorgeous!

I also went to Michael's and bought a new on set bag that was on clearance for $15!!!  Then I went a little crazy at MAC...but that's a different post once it shows up in the mail :)


2 comments:

Shannyn said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is a dream haul!!!! I love all of your goodies!! I have always wanted to try the HD Elixir. I am super tempted to give it a try now! =)

Monica said...

So jello of your haul...it's all so pretty! And I really wanna try out those MUFE cream blushes...the pigmentation is amazing.