Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Peacock Lips


To go with yesterday's post, here's a fun and easy to do peacock lip!  Just don't rub your lips together!

Steps:

Exfoliate and moisturize your lips (I used Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub to exfoliate and Carmex to moisturize)

Outline your lips (I used NYX Lip Liner in Natural)

Fill in with black lip color (I used Make Up For Ever's Lipstick in #50)

Using 3-4 pigments, cover black lip color with peacock inspired colors (I used Make Up For Ever's Star Powders in 944, an iridescent blue, 957, gold with a green sheen, and Lime Crime's Magic Dusts in Lime Criminal and Shoe Addict

Using your finger, dab (don't rub) on some clear lip gloss (I used Urban Decay's XXX shine lip gloss in Ozone)




3 comments:

Naomi said...

Gorgeous! I think i will try this one

Monica Williams said...

Wow that's absolutely gorgeous. I feel like trying this but I know it won't look as awesome as your version..lol.

Rina said...

wow, very creative! looks great!!

found you through beautylish.
Im now following :)

http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au