Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Look - Comic Book Pop Art

 
This look was really fun and easy to do.  If you wanted to get more detailed, you could add more shadowing on the lips and around the nose...maybe draw in cheek curvature and add some emotion lines.  I kept it basic, my 15 month old was napping and I only had so long before she woke up lol.  For the dots, I bought a small dabber from Michaels, but anything small and round will work.  Here's what I used.

Skin
Shiseido Bio-Performance Super corrective eye cream
Origins Plantscription Anti Aging SPF 25 moisturizer
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 7.0 and 8.0 (I have to mix to get my color)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Powder in Medium Dark
RCMA Sampler Foundation Palette in Shinto (used as concealer color SH-7)
For this look you want your skin to look as flawless as possible

Eyes
MAC Art of Eye LE Shadow in Gameela
MAC Fluidline Line in Blacktrack
MAC False Lashes Waterproof Mascara

Brows
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Lips
Red color (017) from Make Up For Ever's Flash color palette
Any red lipstick, I don't remember the color
White color (010) from Make Up For Ever's Flash color palette (white spot)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (lines around white spot)

Lines on nose, lips, around face, neck, upper lip
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack

Red dots on face
Red color (017) from Make Up For Ever's Flash color palette
Try to space the dots evenly

This is a super cute and popular look for Halloween this year!  And speaking of Halloween looks, get your looks in for the Marc Jacobs Giveaway I'm hosting!  Send your pics to my email, Rachel@rachelbush.com, and I will upload them to a folder on my makeup page, https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyrachelbush.  There, they will be voted on by the people of Facebookland and the makeup with the most likes wins the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow Palette in The Tease!!  Also, make sure you follow my blog and makeup page on fb to be qualified to enter.  Add a comment to my fb page, https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyrachelbush, so I know you've followed.  The deadline to send in pics is October 19th, however, voting will be open thru October 30th for late entries.  The winner will be announced October 31st!  I can't wait to see how creative everyone will be!   Good luck!



No comments: