Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Make Up For Ever's Midnight Glow Palette Swatches

This palette is so pretty for the holidays.  I love the frosty blues, whites, and pinks.  The multi-colored, sparkly purple would make a great smokey eye.  Make Up For Ever also makes the blackest, black eyeshadow in 04 too...loves!  I have an LOTD coming with this palette soon.  I had all the pics, but then my phone crapped out and erased all my photos...fun.  This is the palette I'm giving away in my December giveaway, along with a set of Crown Brushes.  Get your entries in!  Deadline to enter is Friday. 


Colors L to R: Snow White, Gun Metal, Icy Blue, Icy Pink, Black (04), Gold Pink, Midnight Purple, Metallic Taupe (127)

 
Colors L to R: Snow White, Gun Metal, Icy Blue, Icy Pink, Black (04), Gold Pink, Midnight Purple, Metallic Taupe (127)

No comments: